|This is no regular Warrior cats group. It's specifically for SSS studio's fans!|
Welcome to the SSS-Warriorcats group!
Everyone is free to join, you don't need to give a reason. However, this is not a regular Warrior cats club. It's a fanclub for the SSS Animation / episodes on youtube, animated by the SSS team.
RULES OF: Contributing Art
1. It MUST be fan art for SSS Warriorcat Series and this means NO general Warriros fanart.
2. It may not contain any sexual scene, porn or yiff.
3. We cannot accept literature.
4. You must be the one who drew it. This means no templates.
5. No WIPs or Sketches allowed. Take the time and finish your drawing, so we can all appreciate it.
6. No screenshots allowed.
7. It must include at least one character designed and made by SSS Warriorcats! So yes, your own warrior cat can be in it, as long as there is a character of our animation in it.
8. We do not accept designs you made up yourself just because you're copying the SSS style. You're free to draw the cats in your own style, just as long as they're characters designed by us and that ARE actually in the animation. This also means that you cannot submit fanart of cats that HAVEN'T YET APPEARED in the animation
9. If you're not sure if you can contribute a specific drawing or not, please send us a note and ask us about it! We appreciate this way more than just bluntly submitting it and making us hit 'no'.
You're free to contribute art. Of course we would love to see SSS fanart! Though, we will only accept if it indeed is fanart for this club. It must be made for the SSS Warriorcats animation, and so no regular warriors art. If you submit regular fan art you WILL be banned from the group!